Monday, February 22, 2010

UNABLE TO PERFORM MY DUTIES DUE TO ILL HEALTH..Maj gen Renjen

From: pravesh renjen
Sent: 20 February 2010 18:55
To: MilVet; INDIAN VETERANS; 25th Course Mates; Gunners; RMS
Cc: HG iesm web; Col RN Ghosh
Subject: UNABLE TO PERFORM MY DUTIES DUE TO ILL HEALTH

Friends,

Due to my continuing ill health for about a month now, I will not be able to perform my duties in the IESM as a Treasurer or Member of the Gov Body henceforth, until my recovery. I have requested Wg Cdr CK Sharma (Email ID - seekayess@gmail.com ) to fill in for me during this period. He has very kindly agreed to take on the extra load.

You are all requested to kindly provide him the same support that you have always provided to me. He will be functioning as the Treasurer here-on. Besides Cdr Sharan Ahuja, he will also be interacting with our software experts on web site related issues from time to time.

Please do NOT send me any e mails henceforth since I will not be able to attend to them all. I have a large number of pending mails, which I will try to address to my best ability.

This mail is also addressed to the Gov Body and Core Group members (as bcc) for their information.

God Bless IESM and God bless you,

Maj Gen (Retd) PK Renjen, AVSM
91-9810044542 (cell),
0124-6523963 (home)
Email ID - prenjen@hotmail.com