AFT CHANDIGARH GRANTS FULL RELIEF TO PRE 2006 RETIREE MAJ GENS/AVMS/R Adms AS PER SC JUDGEMENT IN MAJ GEN VAINS CASE IN THE VERY FIRST HEARING ON 04 MAR 2010
Dated: 04 Mar 10
1. This is to inform you all that a group of pre 2006 retiree Maj Gens/AVMs/ R Adms had on 26 Feb 2010 filed a class suit at AFT Chandigarh with plea to get the same relief as was given to pre 1996 retiree Maj Gen/AVMs/R Adms by the Supreme Court in the case of Maj Gen Vains and others Vs union of India. You all will be pleased to know that with the grace of God, AFT Chandigarh in its first hearing on 04 Mar 2010 at 1030 AM has granted full relief to all Pre 2006 retiree Maj Gens/AVMs/R Adms as per the above SC judgement and has ordered the Union of India to implement the judgement with in three months.
2. This is an important judgement. It will pave the way for getting similar relief for other Jawans, JCOs and Officers, if the Govt still continues to do Injustice to the Defence Personnel.
3. Our cause has been too strong and our resolve to Unite has paid off. Let all ESM of India Unite to fight for Justice. We will forward the AFT judgement as soon it is received.
4. Govt may implement the AFT judgement or appeal to SC. We will keep you informed.
5. I wish to remind all ESM to volunteer for depositing medals and signing of Memorandum to be sent to the President, PM & RM in Blood on 14 Mar 2010 at Jantar Mantar, New Delhi from 10 AM to 2 PM.
With Warm Regards,
Maj Gen (Retd) Satbir Singh, SM
Vice Chairman Indian ESM Movement
Mobile: 9312404269, 0124-4110570
Email : email@example.com